I purchased a x7i in January 2015.Always thought Norditrack was a reputable company until now.

Machine was never working properly since the date I bought IT, but due to a hectic work schedule and trying to troubleshoot the machine on my own I did not contact customer service within 30 days. What this means is too bad we sold you an defective piece of equipment we will not replace it. Since then I have been trying to get the parts to have my machine fixed.

Been put on hold for long periods of time, told it will be taken care of, been cut off, had wrong parts sent, parts on backorder...The bottom line is it is now June and I still don't have a working piece of equipment from Norditrack!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor cust service, bad quality, damaged/defective" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nordictrack. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordictrack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nordictrack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments