1.7

I ordered a Treadmill on 11/27/17. On 12/2 I received an email advising me the unit has been shipped.

As of 12/29 nothing. I cant even talk to someone that can help. I contacted the shipping company on 12/21 they said they had not received the unit yet. After 4 calls to the tracking number and waiting for 1 hour+ collectively I was told the shipper received the unit on 12/15 and they would place a tracking priority on the package, locate it and call me back.....

Nothing. Oh and once they get your money you are screwed because if you cancel it you hit for a restock and shipping fee. So they are great at taking your money but not giving you anything. Since this is a Nordictrack page I doubt my comments will go anywhere and will fall on deaf ears.

I can only hope someone reading this will elect to NOT doing business with Nordictrack. Also I hope my copy and paste of this review everywhere /i can will result in saving some other unsuspecting consumer from doing business with Nordictrac.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor vcustomer service, Icon poor customer service, Failure to deliver product.

Comments

Write to the Attorney General in your state which is what I will do.

I have had the same results as far as "where the heck is my equipment"...Ordered 11/27 and supposed to be in town by 12/05. It was finally delivered today but was the wrong unit.

If I don't get any resolution tomorrow when I call, I am going to write the attorney general of my state. I suggest everyone does the same.