Have had to have tech out twice since we bought this machine in March.Now a third time, except the tech wont respond.

We email the issue 11/2, did not receive a call or response. Called two weeks later, was given a service ticket number (which was also 2 weeks ago). We are still waiting. It has been a month since we first requested service.

This has been our experience all along. Poorly built machine, even worse service. Easily the worst buying experience of my life. Bought a Walmart machine years before this, thought we could upgrade this time.

More money, horrible product, nonexistent service.

Thank you Nordictrack, I will be sure to never buy one of your products ever again.Now come fix or refund the bad one I did buy!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nordictrack treadmill from Nordictrack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nordictrack to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was icon poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nordictrack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Thanks for posting this.I just bought one it wasn't even delivered yet and I'm getting my money back.

I'm keep hearing about bad customer service. I don't wanna deal with that.

Thank you for posting.