1.7

Update by user Jan 22, 2017

Model advertisement has changed to include the manual I have. Both initially (NOV 2016) said the treadmill had Bluetooth and would support both a tablet and heart rate monitor.

Now (JAN 2017) the advertisement doesn't even mention Bluetooth, even though the console shows a Bluetooth sticker, and the whole Bluetooth section in the manual is gone online. CLEARLY they baited and switched me.

Original review posted by user Jan 20, 2017

Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor.

Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions. Instructions refer to a button that is NOT there. I check manual online to find whole section about Bluetooth to be gone. I look at ad and it has changed as well.

I called customer service, who referenced the manual online and they COULD NOT FIGURE HOW TO TURN ON BLUETOOTH. After explaining that the instructions referenced a button and light on my console that did not exist, the service person gave up and told me they could send me a heart rate monitor, but COULD NOT TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT IT and told me my tablet was not supposed to Bluetooth. THAT IS A LIE. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT.

I can read ads and I can read manuals, all of which have now changed since late November.

I want a *** rep to come to my house and explain to me what happened and how they are going to fix this. attached is a picture of my manual, which CLEARLY shows Bluetooth and how to connect tablet and heart rate monitor

Review about: Nordictrack 1750 Treadmill.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fact customer service did not know this product.

Comments