Nordictrack - Review about Rowing Machine from Cypress, Texas
Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work.It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait any longer.
They are a joke.
I want my money back.Will pursue small claims if necessary.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rowing Machine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike. Big mistake. Within a few months I began discovering..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."