Nordictrack - Review about Rowing Machine from Cypress, Texas
Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work.It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait any longer.
They are a joke.
I want my money back.Will pursue small claims if necessary.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rowing Machine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "In February of 2013 we ordered an AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical directly from NordicTrack.com. It is a nice machine it seems, but ours was ENTIRELY DEFECTIVE and in the..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike. Big mistake. Within a few months I began discovering..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."