Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work.It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait any longer.
They are a joke.
I want my money back.Will pursue small claims if necessary.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rowing Machine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "Gave this to my husband for Xmas this morning. After shooting it about 15 times the string snapped and hit his hand...pretty sure his finger is broken. Not happy at..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike. Big mistake. Within a few months I began discovering..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."