I purchased the x9i in january based on the great reviews I read...little did I know it would be a giant eyesore and nothing more 2 mos later. The motor needs replacing after 2 mos of what I'd say "soft" use. The treadmill does work well when it does actually work.

It's been five weeks since placing our warranty claim and we still have not received a resolution. The first tech took seven days to respond to the call. He did show up on time and left saying, "I'll order the parts and you'll get them in 7-10 days." The problem is that he never made the order. I attempted to contact his supervisor...left voice mails that have never been returned...

STAY AWAY FROM NORDICTRACK. I would have rather given the 2500$ to a homeless person instead. At least that would have made me feel good.

Review about: Nordictrack Treadmill.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

firemanbeetle
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #659504

What a piece of junk.The x9i is OK as a walking incline trainer, but its useless for anything faster than 4 mph.

The platform creaks, cracks, pops and wobbles. The belt has started rubbing on the trim pieces and is wearing prematurely. Unlike previous NordicTrack products, the heart monitor has NO effect on workouts. The LCD screen is a waste of $$.

A Google street view traveling 30 mph doesn't really simulate anything but driving down a street. After one year, the software no longer recognizes users. Most of the buttons have quit working, and the platform raises and lowers without being prompted.

Our x9i now sits in the corner awaiting very EXPENSIVE repair.