Resolved
3.0

Update by user Nov 21, 2014

NordicTrack finally resolved my issue by replacing my machine with a new one of the same model.They also provided me with the same level of delivery and setup that I originally paid for.

Although it took a tremendous amount of hassle, everybody was friendly through the process.

Honestly I don't know how they stay in business.They are still sending me parts for my old machine and it's been around three weeks since I got the new machine.

The new machine is working fine so far.

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2014

I have a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 that has never worked 100% from the day I got it. It's now almost a year old and it's been serviced 3 times to no avail. The first time the replaced the console. Second time was the pulse bar. Now they are replacing the console and the pulse bar. They won't replace the machine, but instead opt to pay a technician for numerous repairs and new parts.

The last time I spoke to their support person, they promised a supervisor would call me back. I never received a call which I expected.

Now I'm waiting for the new parts to come in. Meanwhile I have an expensive piece of exercise equipment just sitting in my room.

Review about: Nordictrack Treadmill.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace the machine.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Newcastle, Texas, United States #903602

they always say they'll call but they never do. They'll just send more parts and be rude when you call them.