Helsinki, Southern Finland

Almost identical consumer review related to NordicTrack T23.0 treadmill. This product is / was not ready to be sold to consumers... And to the best of my knowledge manufacturer did terminate the production of T23.0 altogether already and replaced T23.0 by T25.0?

Luckily seller totally (100%) refunded my T23.0. But after spending my time with T23.0 trying to make it work I have no nerve to buy T25.0.

Just my two cent´s - but You are warned now!

If you are brave enough to buy T25.0 please make written notice to Your sales agreement that You are able to return T25.0 to the seller after proper test period if You are not satisfied with it!

Be also real focused then You TEST how IFit - work´s in this machine in real life situation. The demo´s are great but...reality is something totally totally different!

This person wrote the review nordictrack t23 tredmill from Nordictrack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nordictrack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nordictrack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments