purchased new nordicTrack elliptical trainer Sept 14, 2012, from sears and purchased the 3 year extended warranty from sears as well-once we got it home & assembled the incline motor was not functioning-called the company & they determined the parts we needed and sent them out- then waited another 7 weeks for repairpeople to arrive-they beat on the machine for 3 hours with a sledghammer usually used for busting concrete to remove the pistons to get to the motor-finally got the motor replaced, now lots of other parts are broken-it is Feb 4, 2013, and have never been able to use this machine because it has NEVER worked-all I get from nordictrack is excuse after excuse and personally criticised for being "impatient"..really-i have been paying on this hunk of *** for 5 months and have never been able to use it and i'm being impatient?!?! Sears will not take the machine back because it has been more than 30 days (because NardicTrack forced me to wait so long for the repair-now Sears refuses to honor their warranty till they get a "PR" number from Nordicrack-when I asked NT for this number i was informed it could take several weeks or even months.......NORDICTRACK IS NOT WORTH THE TIME, MONEY OR FRUSTRATION-THEY LIE, DECEIVE, ARE DISHONEST, AND HAVE FAULTY PRODUCTS-WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO STAY IN BUSINESS?!?!?!

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

IU-gal1982
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #635068

Bought a Treadmill 1750 from NordicTrack on the web from their web site.It arrived and will not log on to wi-fi.

Day after I bought the machine, it was on their site for $75.00 cheaper. I emailed them and asked if they would honor the new price since I had just bought it two days before. I was told that they would issue a credit. By email I purchased the extended warranty.

I was told that this would extend the warranty six years and also the labor for three years. When the treadmill arrived, I looked at the warranty and it has a five year warranty and I decided that I do not need 11 year warranty. I called and cancelled the extended warranty. They said will cancel since it was within the 30 days from purchase.

I have waited SIX weeks for the credit. Have called three times and was told that they are catching up from Christmas!WHAT?????

In April, catching up from the holidays?

Do not buy from this company.They are crooks and will say anything.