2487 Lamington Rd, Bedminster Township, NJ 07921, USA
Additional Fees

My husband and I decided to purchase the Nordictrack Treadmill C990. We received the delivery date and time window.

The time window was supposed to be between 2pm-4pm. The treadmill was never delivered. The shipping company never called. The delivery time tracking kept changing.

I called the shipping company and they had no way of getting a hold of the driver. The lady from the shipping company said that we were the last delivery and her system says the delivery truck is still out. I called Nordictrack sales and they said that's not their department and transferred me over to customer service where no person ever picked up the phone. I tried to online chat but that was no help.

I finally got an email address to request a cancellation of the treadmill. They are going to charge me $306 to return the item that I don't even have in my possession.

How is that fair?

Requested a number for customer service manager after reading an article online that these fees are ridiculous.

Spoke with supervisor and there is nothing they will do accept cancel the order and charge me money. NEVER AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nordictrack Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Read review.

I didn't like: Poor billing practices, Return policy is asinine.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07.

Comments

Also says on their website that there is a 30 day money back guarantee. How are they returning my money but still going to charge me $306?