We purchased the GX 4.7 and it came with a bad resistance motor. The burnout in their customer service that took my call kept yawning loudly into the phone - in the early afternoon. His solution was to send me a new resistance motor. My solution?? "BS!! Come get this out of my house."

I'm assuming that they operate on the basis that only a small percentage of customers ever complain, so the need to offer satisfactory customer service isn't important to them. At least they're keeping the stoners indoors during the winter...

Buy a Schwinn like we are going to.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nordictrack gx 4 7 exercise bike from Nordictrack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nordictrack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nordictrack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments