Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Worst customer experience ever!Spent $2400 on the freestride.

It broke in the first 3 months. Good luck getting help. Hold times exceed 30 min and customer service reps are complete robots that will offer zero help. I would never buy one of their products again.

My credit card company had to dispute. Do not waste your time. This product was extremely poor quality and comes with the worst customer service in the industry. I wouldn't accept a free product from them.

Not worth your time or money.

Total scam.Do not believe any star rating over 1!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nordictrack and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordictrack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nordictrack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1282718

Ordered the bike on Jan 12.

Received on Feb 6th.

With a broken motor!!!

The delivery guys rushed out because they didn't want to tell me what was wrong.

There last words were if it doesn't work call this number!!

On hold for over 45 min still waiting for someone to pick up the phone!!