I am at a loss for words.Nordictrack sounded great at first.

They responded to my need for a part and were more than ready to replace it asap. 1 month later, I'm still waiting on that part. I can't get a response from that friendly person via e-mail. So, I call.

They say the part is out of stock and they are waiting for a large shipment. Do they know the date, heck no. Why would they know the date? Humm...I'm sorry but when I order something I usually know a date.

Something doesn't seem right.

Meanwhile, I wait again.Hate this...so much.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nordictrack. The most disappointing about nordictrack shipping service at Nordictrack was i did not get my part for my treadmill, failure to deliver product and untracked shipping , but reviewer liked treadmill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordictrack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nordictrack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1180101

Same thing happened to me.Three calls asking for an update and they kept moving the arrival date a month away.

The part (crossbar) FINALLY arrived. Yea. Funny thing is, the screws DO NOT go in the holes...!...whether the crossbar is in place or even if I take it off and try without it in place.

Argh.

Hard to understand why they don't always keep this part in stock...Isn't it a good business practice to do so?