1.3
Turnaround Time

Husband ordered me a freestrider.It arrived and ergonomically felt off.

He said it was 30 day money back guarantee and free shipping. Called them for return and sat on line waiting for 2 hours. Tried calling sales department got right through hmmmm...... I guess they thought I would get frustrated and just hang up.

By the time they answered the phone I was seriously upset for the wait. Then they proceeded to tell me that it would be a 350 dollar charge to return. WHAT! Seriously!

I was going to trade in for an elliptical but after that customer service , I changed my mind. I told them I would dispute the charge and how disappointed I was with their service and then they hung up on me.

Order from someone else .Horrible experience!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nordictrack customer care. Nordictrack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nordictrack customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nordictrack.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments