DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!I don't know how Nordic Track stays in business.

Of the 2 products I have bought from them they both have manufacturer defects but Nordic Track refuses to fix any problems even though they pose a major threat of injury to the person using their equipment. You can also forget about any help from their customer service. They will transfer you from person to person, I was on the phone for more than 3 hours and was transfer to over eight people and never did get a resolution or answer to my problem. I have asked numerous times to have someone in authority to please give me a call but never heard a word back from anyone.

They show no courtesy or respect for their consumers. Do waste your time or money buying any product from Nordic Track. Those of you who are disgusted with this company need to let people know how bad this company is.

I have already talked 6 people put of buying A Nordic Track or Icon product.They will not improve until they feel it in the pocket book, because for now they could carfe less about their customers!!

Review about: Nordictrack Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #598996

Thanks I will cancel my order !,

now has been more than 3 weeks that I been waiting for the X9 to get delivery

And I was suspecting that this company was horrible on costumer service, since that they haven't be able to tell me when I will get my order ship, plus they ignore you if you email them they don't return your call the only things that the have is this live chat and the always seams like they are given you a favour, I'm spending over $2100 and they don't show any respect, after reading all this complain I understand they are only full of S...t. Now I will rush to cancel my order and stop my credit card

They stay in business by selling high volumes of poor products. Quality is not there top priority!