Update by user Aug 16, 2013

Finally resolved after 3 months, but after all the hassle I wouldn't recommend buying.

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2013

I bought the Nordic Track 1750 treadmill and it has never worked.

Received Feb 16, 2013 and still waiting for parts to make it work. The local warranty company was good, it is the company Icon Canada that has parts on back order still. Obviously they have a serious quality control problem. The Company is difficult to contact and when you do you get the run a round with phoning various departments that tell you they can't help you. I think they just want to frustrate you so much that you give up.

They sold me additional iFit but that too has even been a pain! I bought 2 years and iFit only gave me one year membership. I'm still trying to get a hold of them (I'm not very hopeful)

My Recommendation is Don't buy Nordic Track!!

Review about: Nordictrack Treadmill.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Nordictrack - Freestride Review Nordictrack "Worst customer experience ever! Spent $2400 on the freestride. It broke in the first 3 months. Good luck getting help. Hold times exceed 30 min and customer service reps are..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more