1) Received defective equipment; 2) Spent HOURS on hold getting a rep on the phone; 3) Was lied to about when UPS would pick up the equipment - 3 times and counting; 4) Arrogant worthless returns department.

I will never do business with this useless company again and I recommend you do not either.

The 'pro' skier was a piece of junk made of cheap lumber and was difficult to use.

I cannot stress enough the HOURS it takes to connect with a customer service rep ... they simply don't care or are trained to lie or stall the consumer's refund.

Review about: Nordictrack Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Davenport, Iowa, United States #677754

I went to use my treadmill about two weeks ago and there was a software update that kept looping, rendering the machine inoperable. After a long customer service call, the customer service person of course couldn't fix the problem and their solution was to send out a whole new console. They advised inexplicably that I'd have to do my own labor.

The part arrived, no screws, no instructions. I called them back on 7/10/13 and told them I wanted them to send a tech out to fix the machine. They told me that the "assembly parts" weren't warranted. I read the Limited Warranty to them that is printed on the back of their owner's manual. It specifically states "Labor is warranted for two (2) years from the date of purchase." It doesn't specifically exclude assembly parts.

The service rep said that it was excluded per ICON's option in the next paragraph which is factually incorrect. The language she referred to states "ICON's obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at ICON's option, the product through one of its authorized service centers." That's talking about repairing or replacing the entire machine.

After the iFit disaster, and problems from day one with this machine, it's time to sue. Does anyone know of a class action suit being filed against them? If not, and you are interested in holding this company accountable by joining a class action lawsuit, contact me at stevendcomer@hotmail.com. I intend to file the...