I purchased a very expensive Nordic Track treadmill.After the warranty ran out the machine started running away wide open as fast as it could go and I would have to unplug it from the wall to stop it.

I called Nordic Track and they told me the machine is discontinued I cannot get parts or service for the machine. I paid a couple thousand dollars for this thing and I just got to throw it away? That is the trouble with this world, we have a throw away society. I want goods and services that will last like in the old days.

My health is failing and I need this unit to work I cannot afford a new one now but all I get is discontinued and does not compute.One thing is for sure I will never purchase another Nordic Track product again.

This reviewer shared experience about "unit discontinued parts not available" and wants this business to "nothing" as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nordictrack. The most disappointing about nordictrack exp 1000 xl treadmill from Nordictrack was i did not like, no product support and extremely long wait on the phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordictrack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nordictrack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1276366

I ALSO HAVE A NORDICTRACK TREADMILL DOING THE SAME THING PLUG IT IN HIT START AND AS FAST AS IT CAN GO IS THE WAY IT RUNS. I HAVENT CHECKED INTO TRYING TO GET IT FIXED