2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had a delivery man from a trucking delivery company drop off my treadmill and place it in the room that I desired...however, he stated that he didn't take away the other treadmill or assemble it, when I did purchased both services from Nordic Track.He stated we are only a trucking company that delivers.

We used to assemble the product but we don't, he stated. Then he had the nerve to ask me where my man is, just because he was too lazy to do his job. Then I called Nordic Track and they transferred me to 7 different departments...I complained to every single one. One girl told me to keep it professional after I told them how unprofessional everyone is transferring me to 7 different departments.

I paid for service that I didn't get.

Nordic Track ripped me off and bagged my money, telling me I never paid for removal or assemble when it states it on my order confirmation ...they told me my sales representative was suppose to call me back towards the end of the day and she never did.They won't even let me speak to a supervisor...how unprofessional.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Everything has been resolved.Refunded the full amount.

I was transferred to a lady that knew what she was doing....finally!!!