I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015.We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users.

Within a year, the belt would no longer work. We called customer service and requested (under our 3 year extended warranty) for a service technician to come out. Instead I was told they would send me a replacement motor, a video and instructions on how to replace the motor. Are you kidding me?

This is a massive undertaking to get to the motor, which we cannot get out since it was screwed in backwards originally. We could not be more disappointed in the product or service we have received after spending over $2,000 on the treadmill and extended warranty.

I have attached the photo of our treadmill after we tried to install the new motor(which we couldn't).My advice - Don't purchase a treadmill from NordicTrack.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nordictrack x9i treadmill from Nordictrack and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Nordictrack to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nordictrack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments