Jillian Michaels should be embarrassed to be associated with NordicTrack

14 of 207 Nordictrack reviews

I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015.We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users.

Within a year, the belt would no longer work. We called customer service and requested (under our 3 year extended warranty) for a service technician to come out. Instead I was told they would send me a replacement motor, a video and instructions on how to replace the motor. Are you kidding me?

This is a massive undertaking to get to the motor, which we cannot get out since it was screwed in backwards originally. We could not be more disappointed in the product or service we have received after spending over $2,000 on the treadmill and extended warranty.

I have attached the photo of our treadmill after we tried to install the new motor(which we couldn't).My advice - Don't purchase a treadmill from NordicTrack.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nordictrack X9I Incline Trainer
Review category
Sport
review #900548

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nordictrack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 207 Nordictrack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nordictrack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nordictrack.
Filing a new complaint about
×