Orange Park, Florida

I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015.We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users.

Within a year, the belt would no longer work. We called customer service and requested (under our 3 year extended warranty) for a service technician to come out. Instead I was told they would send me a replacement motor, a video and instructions on how to replace the motor. Are you kidding me?

This is a massive undertaking to get to the motor, which we cannot get out since it was screwed in backwards originally. We could not be more disappointed in the product or service we have received after spending over $2,000 on the treadmill and extended warranty.

I have attached the photo of our treadmill after we tried to install the new motor(which we couldn't).My advice - Don't purchase a treadmill from NordicTrack.

Review about: Nordictrack X9i Treadmill.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Nordictrack - Review about Rowing Machine from Cypress, Texas Nordictrack "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Sportcraft - No one picked up phone. Awaiting part list for Ex600 Elliptical Sportcraft "I am looking for the manual and part list for the Sportcraft EX600. There is an electrical connection that snaps on to the controller. One of the snap on plastic..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more