Orange Park, Florida

I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015.We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users.

Within a year, the belt would no longer work. We called customer service and requested (under our 3 year extended warranty) for a service technician to come out. Instead I was told they would send me a replacement motor, a video and instructions on how to replace the motor. Are you kidding me?

This is a massive undertaking to get to the motor, which we cannot get out since it was screwed in backwards originally. We could not be more disappointed in the product or service we have received after spending over $2,000 on the treadmill and extended warranty.

I have attached the photo of our treadmill after we tried to install the new motor(which we couldn't).My advice - Don't purchase a treadmill from NordicTrack.

Review about: Nordictrack X9I Incline Trainer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nordictrack X9i Treadmill
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more Nordictrack - Buyer Beware!! - A Review of our Experience with Nordic Track Nordictrack "In February of 2013 we ordered an AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical directly from NordicTrack.com. It is a nice machine it seems, but ours was ENTIRELY DEFECTIVE and in the..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more