Nordictrack - Elite 17.7 Elliptical - 3 part failure in 3 months of ownership
I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures.One massive failure where the pedal sheared off from the arm while working out...that was a fun wipeout.
The ramp has broken twice and now sits in an unusable state for 3 weeks now while new parts are shipped out. In 3 months of ownership the unit has been unusable for 1.5 months. Problem is nobody in customer service can give me any update as to the parts order the technician made and most likely did not make given the amount of time that has passed with absolutely no sense of urgency on Nordictrack's part. When they do ship the parts it's usually hundreds of dollars worth of uneeded parts.
At this rate I can probably build a 2nd elliptical before too long with all the extra parts I now have. It's mind boggling how many emails it takes to get any sort of response from "customer service". I feel like they are ignoring me or perhaps they only have 2 people handling the customer service lines.
Terrible company, terrible quality of equipment and the worst customer service I have ever seen.I should have seen the warning signs before I purchased.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parts Failure
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."