Nordictrack - Elite 17.7 Elliptical - 3 part failure in 3 months of ownership
I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures.One massive failure where the pedal sheared off from the arm while working out...that was a fun wipeout.
The ramp has broken twice and now sits in an unusable state for 3 weeks now while new parts are shipped out. In 3 months of ownership the unit has been unusable for 1.5 months. Problem is nobody in customer service can give me any update as to the parts order the technician made and most likely did not make given the amount of time that has passed with absolutely no sense of urgency on Nordictrack's part. When they do ship the parts it's usually hundreds of dollars worth of uneeded parts.
At this rate I can probably build a 2nd elliptical before too long with all the extra parts I now have. It's mind boggling how many emails it takes to get any sort of response from "customer service". I feel like they are ignoring me or perhaps they only have 2 people handling the customer service lines.
Terrible company, terrible quality of equipment and the worst customer service I have ever seen.I should have seen the warning signs before I purchased.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parts Failure
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..."
- "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."