Featured Not resolved

I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures.One massive failure where the pedal sheared off from the arm while working out...that was a fun wipeout.

The ramp has broken twice and now sits in an unusable state for 3 weeks now while new parts are shipped out. In 3 months of ownership the unit has been unusable for 1.5 months. Problem is nobody in customer service can give me any update as to the parts order the technician made and most likely did not make given the amount of time that has passed with absolutely no sense of urgency on Nordictrack's part. When they do ship the parts it's usually hundreds of dollars worth of uneeded parts.

At this rate I can probably build a 2nd elliptical before too long with all the extra parts I now have. It's mind boggling how many emails it takes to get any sort of response from "customer service". I feel like they are ignoring me or perhaps they only have 2 people handling the customer service lines.

Terrible company, terrible quality of equipment and the worst customer service I have ever seen.I should have seen the warning signs before I purchased.

Review about: Nordictrack Elliptical.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments