I purchased the NordicTrack Commercial 2950 treadmill on July 8, 2017 - it took 3 weeks to be delivered and required me to call several times to find out why it was just sitting in a warehouse not being delivered.We put it together in about 2 hours and it didn't work.

We contacted support via the app as instructed on the machine and in the installation paperwork and didn't hear back. Two days later I emailed their support and was told via an email response that I needed to call support. (Why have an app and email support if you don't respond). I called but support was closed so called back the next day - support couldn't fix the issue with the display so had to send us a USB with the software.

It took 3 days to receive the flash drive and required us to call support again to help install and it still didn't work. So on August 10th we "returned" the machine and order a new one. The "return" was supposed to arrange the pick up of the non-working machine, but instead 4 days later I get an email authorizing me to destroy the machine?!? Seriously - we can't just put it in the trash.

I called and they said "sorry but we won't pick it up - just put a free sign on it and put it on the curb, you'd be surprised but someone will take it." Is their $2500 equipment so worthless to them to fix? I thought it couldn't get any worse than this - but it did. Today is 8/31 and we still don't have the new machine. NordicTrack contracted with Non-Stop, who subcontracted with E&A Couriers for the delivery - they were supposed to come on 8/28 but never showed, so we have now spent hours trying to coordinate a new delivery and each company is pointing fingers at the other on why they can't deliver.

This has been hands down the worst customer experience I have had with any retailer, let alone an online retailer.

And this isn't a cheap purchase!I can't rate the machine because after almost two month we haven't been able to use it.

Review about: Nordictrack 2950 Treadmill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver product, Horrible customer service.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments