Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
1.5

I am writing this review because I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes with Icon Fitness. I also opened up a chat at www.iconservice.com as suggested by the automated voice on the phone because it is supposed to be faster. That chat has been open for 25 minutes without a response. Either icon fitness is not staffed to support their customer base or their products suck to the degree that they cannot handle the number of service issues and complaints.

I have had multiple problems with the tread mill I purchased, so my belief is that their product quality sucks. I paid over $2500 for the tread mill and am honestly thinking of cutting my losses and purchasing something else even though it is still under warranty.

I have spent hours on the various calls to try and straighten things out and it is simply not worth my time any longer.

Please refer to the timestamp in the picture below. It is 5:37 now and still no response.

Review about: Nordictrack Treadmill.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nordictrack - Incomplete Shipment and Incompetent Customer Service Nordictrack "We ordered a ski machine 12/10/16 as a family Christmas Present. We set it up after the holidays and found that the Console Wire needed to hook up & use..." Read more Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Nordictrack - C 7.5 Elliptical Review Nordictrack "Worst company to ever order from so I purchased the C 7.5 elliptical I purchased the assembly and in home delivery $250..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more