1.5

I am writing this review because I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes with Icon Fitness. I also opened up a chat at www.iconservice.com as suggested by the automated voice on the phone because it is supposed to be faster. That chat has been open for 25 minutes without a response. Either icon fitness is not staffed to support their customer base or their products suck to the degree that they cannot handle the number of service issues and complaints.

I have had multiple problems with the tread mill I purchased, so my belief is that their product quality sucks. I paid over $2500 for the tread mill and am honestly thinking of cutting my losses and purchasing something else even though it is still under warranty.

I have spent hours on the various calls to try and straighten things out and it is simply not worth my time any longer.

Please refer to the timestamp in the picture below. It is 5:37 now and still no response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nordictrack treadmill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Nordictrack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nordictrack treadmill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nordictrack.

Had an Experience with Nordictrack?

Comments