Nordictrack - Customer Service Sucks

56 of 207 Nordictrack reviews

I am writing this review because I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes with Icon Fitness. I also opened up a chat at www.iconservice.com as suggested by the automated voice on the phone because it is supposed to be faster. That chat has been open for 25 minutes without a response. Either icon fitness is not staffed to support their customer base or their products suck to the degree that they cannot handle the number of service issues and complaints.

I have had multiple problems with the tread mill I purchased, so my belief is that their product quality sucks. I paid over $2500 for the tread mill and am honestly thinking of cutting my losses and purchasing something else even though it is still under warranty.

I have spent hours on the various calls to try and straighten things out and it is simply not worth my time any longer.

Please refer to the timestamp in the picture below. It is 5:37 now and still no response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nordictrack 2950 Commercial Treadmill
Review category
Sport
review #742641

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nordictrack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 207 Nordictrack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nordictrack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nordictrack.
Filing a new complaint about
×