I am writing this review because I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes with Icon Fitness. I also opened up a chat at www.iconservice.com as suggested by the automated voice on the phone because it is supposed to be faster. That chat has been open for 25 minutes without a response. Either icon fitness is not staffed to support their customer base or their products suck to the degree that they cannot handle the number of service issues and complaints.
I have had multiple problems with the tread mill I purchased, so my belief is that their product quality sucks. I paid over $2500 for the tread mill and am honestly thinking of cutting my losses and purchasing something else even though it is still under warranty.
I have spent hours on the various calls to try and straighten things out and it is simply not worth my time any longer.
Please refer to the timestamp in the picture below. It is 5:37 now and still no response.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nordictrack 2950 Commercial Treadmill
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015. We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users. Within a..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "It seems I'm not the only one. I bought a hat, paying for shipping only, and it hasn't even advanced to being shipped. I placed the order July 21, 2016...."
- "I am never supporting this business again. I really can't believe that they won't answer a simple question, or the rude initial response to my question. Never mind the fact that..."
- "I went to Ashleys in Richfield on a Wednesday and our sales consultant Joey brasted helped us out. We told him what we were looking for and he got us..."