Additional Fees

On 11/22 we ordered a treadmill. No contact for 2 weeks.

After numerous calls (being put on hold 30-45 min each time), they promised someone would call back...NOTHING. Finally 12/22 got it delivered...paid for White Glove Service/Assembly...they just took the stuff out of the box and didn’t assemble it. Told me another company will contact me to assemble. After over a week of the parts on my floor ...still no contact.

Being so fed up, I decided to have the item returned on 1/2/2018 since nobody contacted me AGAIN. I was told I would hear from someone in 5-7 days. On 1/11/18 I called to please have this picked up. The lady told me she emailed the delivery company and someone will contact me in 3 days.

Today, 1/17....I have been on hold for over an hour and half as I write this review. I am closing on my house on Friday and need this out of my house. They told me they can send me a box with no waiver form and leave it at the front door. The delivery company will pick it up next Wednesday.

I am sure the new homeowners would love the idea of having this on the front doors for a week! Still on hold with no resolution....an hour and 45 min...save the time and energy...buy from somewhere else!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nordictrack Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17.

Comments