NordicTrack rep says: Just don't use the built-in iFit software!
I purchased my "Commercial 2450" treadmill directly from NordicTrack in September, 2013 for $1,999.99 and received it October 4, 2013.The iFit software has never worked properly in the unit.
I've made 4-5 phone calls to Nordictrack about my various iFit related issues and was told on November 13, 2013 to expect to receive a replacement SD card to completely reset the machine within the next two weeks. It is now Dec. 15, 2013 and the SD card (for me to fix the problem) is still not here. The machine itself runs great, quiet, and like a total workhorse; but when the iFit software doesn't work, the treadmill and none of its functions/buttons work, either.
Needless to say, having been an owner of this machine for 2.5 months and not having been able to use it fully since I've had it is quite frustrating. I purchased it specifically for its software functionality and the NordicTrack rep told me that I should just use it without the iFit functionality! Well, that greatly reduces my pleasure in the unit as well as the overall functionality of the unit. Also beware of NordicTrack in general as their customer service hours are terrible and they are not open Sundays, when people have time to actually contact customer service during normal daylight hours.
Overall, I'm disgusted that I spent so much money to have this company treat my problem like it's non-existent, and to tell me that I should just not use the specific functionality of the unit that I paid for.
Beware of NordicTrack and find a better company.Just because NordicTrack is in Utah doesn't mean you're going to receive anything any faster than if it were in China!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am getting older and have put on some weight... recently I have begun exercising again but my knees get really stiff and sore. So I did some digging..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with..."
- "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."