NordicTrack rep says: Just don't use the built-in iFit software!
I purchased my "Commercial 2450" treadmill directly from NordicTrack in September, 2013 for $1,999.99 and received it October 4, 2013.The iFit software has never worked properly in the unit.
I've made 4-5 phone calls to Nordictrack about my various iFit related issues and was told on November 13, 2013 to expect to receive a replacement SD card to completely reset the machine within the next two weeks. It is now Dec. 15, 2013 and the SD card (for me to fix the problem) is still not here. The machine itself runs great, quiet, and like a total workhorse; but when the iFit software doesn't work, the treadmill and none of its functions/buttons work, either.
Needless to say, having been an owner of this machine for 2.5 months and not having been able to use it fully since I've had it is quite frustrating. I purchased it specifically for its software functionality and the NordicTrack rep told me that I should just use it without the iFit functionality! Well, that greatly reduces my pleasure in the unit as well as the overall functionality of the unit. Also beware of NordicTrack in general as their customer service hours are terrible and they are not open Sundays, when people have time to actually contact customer service during normal daylight hours.
Overall, I'm disgusted that I spent so much money to have this company treat my problem like it's non-existent, and to tell me that I should just not use the specific functionality of the unit that I paid for.
Beware of NordicTrack and find a better company.Just because NordicTrack is in Utah doesn't mean you're going to receive anything any faster than if it were in China!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..."
- "I am Roger M. (Miami). I was 330 pound and now 210. I am 120 pounds healthier and a result: no migraines anymore, lower cholesterol and better blood circulation. I..."
- "The site can be searched and you will find content of interest. However if you pay $1.99 and log in, there is no way the find the content you..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "Bought a GE Profile Advantium Microwave in July of 07. The model number was SCB2001KKS02. Just over 3 yrs of use and the touchpad has shorted and made the oven..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."
- "I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below. I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center..."
- "Visited this store to purchase a baby shower gift for a newborn baby. I found the below pictures item. Was told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location..."