NordicTrack rep says: Just don't use the built-in iFit software!
I purchased my "Commercial 2450" treadmill directly from NordicTrack in September, 2013 for $1,999.99 and received it October 4, 2013.The iFit software has never worked properly in the unit.
I've made 4-5 phone calls to Nordictrack about my various iFit related issues and was told on November 13, 2013 to expect to receive a replacement SD card to completely reset the machine within the next two weeks. It is now Dec. 15, 2013 and the SD card (for me to fix the problem) is still not here. The machine itself runs great, quiet, and like a total workhorse; but when the iFit software doesn't work, the treadmill and none of its functions/buttons work, either.
Needless to say, having been an owner of this machine for 2.5 months and not having been able to use it fully since I've had it is quite frustrating. I purchased it specifically for its software functionality and the NordicTrack rep told me that I should just use it without the iFit functionality! Well, that greatly reduces my pleasure in the unit as well as the overall functionality of the unit. Also beware of NordicTrack in general as their customer service hours are terrible and they are not open Sundays, when people have time to actually contact customer service during normal daylight hours.
Overall, I'm disgusted that I spent so much money to have this company treat my problem like it's non-existent, and to tell me that I should just not use the specific functionality of the unit that I paid for.
Beware of NordicTrack and find a better company.Just because NordicTrack is in Utah doesn't mean you're going to receive anything any faster than if it were in China!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "The site can be searched and you will find content of interest. However if you pay $1.99 and log in, there is no way the find the content you..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."
- "Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!! I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match...."
- "Why would anyone wish him any luck after he has taken money from so many people? I am a designer who purchased a piece of furniture from Looc Studio for a..."