Nordictrack - NORDIC TRACK PRODUCT QUALITY IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY
I have been a treadmill owner for over 15 years.The first five, I owned a Weslo Cadence treadmill which costed $190.00.
My second treadmill, a Pro-Form, costed $800 and was with me for 8 years. Both of these treadmills worked very well, I am not a heavy user, maybe 30 min four days per week. I am around 165 pounds, so not too heavy either. Then, I decided to splurge and buy myself a Nordic Track x5.
This was a year and two months ago. What a mistake!!! I spent $1,500 at Sears and now it is broken. I used it for four months, then stopped, then five months later started using it again, 30 min 4 times per week.
Still weighing 165 lbs., why would it ever break?? Simply because it's bad quality!
Now, I am stuck with a $1,500 piece of junk from Nordic Track, and Nordic Track charges $140 just to diagnose! I have no way of knowing how much the damage is going to be. Honestly, I am tempted to throw this thing away and invest in a $250 Weslo, instead of putting more money into this awful brand.
How awful that Sears would endorse such a bad company.
I tried calling both but neither Sears nor Nordic Track cared to take measures.This is the last time they'll see any of my money...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "i tried to call to cancel on day 7 3 separate time. was put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time and could wait no longer. called on day 8,..."
- "We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us. My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly..."
- "My intentions in sharing this are to hopefully let others know how Roger Scott treated me and most notably, how he does business. My 73 Vette has been at Joshes..."
- "Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY. Yes, the cake looked beautiful. Yes, the cake..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."