Nordictrack - NORDIC TRACK PRODUCT QUALITY IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY
I have been a treadmill owner for over 15 years.The first five, I owned a Weslo Cadence treadmill which costed $190.00.
My second treadmill, a Pro-Form, costed $800 and was with me for 8 years. Both of these treadmills worked very well, I am not a heavy user, maybe 30 min four days per week. I am around 165 pounds, so not too heavy either. Then, I decided to splurge and buy myself a Nordic Track x5.
This was a year and two months ago. What a mistake!!! I spent $1,500 at Sears and now it is broken. I used it for four months, then stopped, then five months later started using it again, 30 min 4 times per week.
Still weighing 165 lbs., why would it ever break?? Simply because it's bad quality!
Now, I am stuck with a $1,500 piece of junk from Nordic Track, and Nordic Track charges $140 just to diagnose! I have no way of knowing how much the damage is going to be. Honestly, I am tempted to throw this thing away and invest in a $250 Weslo, instead of putting more money into this awful brand.
How awful that Sears would endorse such a bad company.
I tried calling both but neither Sears nor Nordic Track cared to take measures.This is the last time they'll see any of my money...review #299311
You may also like
- "Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy VasquezBack in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "Dear Elaine Ferretti or Natale, which Legal Notice are you talking about? Which Legal documentation are you talking about? I of course want to see those suppose â€œLegal Noticeâ€ and..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."