Nordictrack - NORDIC TRACK PRODUCT QUALITY IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY
I have been a treadmill owner for over 15 years.The first five, I owned a Weslo Cadence treadmill which costed $190.00.
My second treadmill, a Pro-Form, costed $800 and was with me for 8 years. Both of these treadmills worked very well, I am not a heavy user, maybe 30 min four days per week. I am around 165 pounds, so not too heavy either. Then, I decided to splurge and buy myself a Nordic Track x5.
This was a year and two months ago. What a mistake!!! I spent $1,500 at Sears and now it is broken. I used it for four months, then stopped, then five months later started using it again, 30 min 4 times per week.
Still weighing 165 lbs., why would it ever break?? Simply because it's bad quality!
Now, I am stuck with a $1,500 piece of junk from Nordic Track, and Nordic Track charges $140 just to diagnose! I have no way of knowing how much the damage is going to be. Honestly, I am tempted to throw this thing away and invest in a $250 Weslo, instead of putting more money into this awful brand.
How awful that Sears would endorse such a bad company.
I tried calling both but neither Sears nor Nordic Track cared to take measures.This is the last time they'll see any of my money...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "Dear all concerns, I want to complaint the staff at Mattress one. This branches is near Walmart in Conroe Texas 77304. His name is Brendon. I and my husband purchased..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."